2515 Al Di Meola - Spanish Eyes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BCPI0nnCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Splendido Hotel; Year: 1980; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Latin
With nothing in mind to pick or feeling like listening to anything today, I turned to one of my personal standby musical forms that I love to listen to: guitar music.
This is a very beautiful piece that features guitar maestro Al Di Meola, but another incomparable guitar maestro and inventor: Les Paul. It's a truly beautiful piece of music that definitely makes a good fusion of Latin and light Jazz styles.

Hear Spanish Eyes on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws

My song pick two years ago today: Three Dog Night - It's For You

My song pick three years ago today: Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

My song pick five years ago today: Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Skull Session


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade