Song 275 (The Grass Roots--"Temptation Eyes")












Ever since I bought my first iPod all of the different medium of music that I own have been woefully neglected; they are just not as convenient. Anyway, last night I was looking through my old vinyl records that I have collected over the years and I came across the Grass Roots' Golden Grass album; this radio-friendly track was the main hit on the album. The sound of this song reminds me of the band Chicago to a point, this is mostly due to the horns and the use of certain chords and chord progressions in the song. Oddly enough, the bass guitar is the most prominent instrument in the song even against the horns and the signature guitar.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade