3609. Dream Theater - When Your Time Has Come

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61gHqSVdhFL.jpg
From: The Astonishing; Year: 2016; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is one of the prettier songs and one of my favourites off their The Astonishing album. When Your Time Has Come is a very accessible song similar to what you'd hear from late 1970s Styx to my ears; I especially love the synth in the intro.

Hear When Your Time Has Come on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Zapp - A Touch of Jazz (Playing Kind of Ruff, Part 2)

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Livin' Thing

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - When the Tigers Broke Free

My song pick four years ago today: The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Headlong Flight

My song pick six years ago today: Frank Zappa - I'm the Slime

My song pick seven years ago today: Joachim Witt - Und... Ich Lauf

My song pick eight years ago today: Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

My song pick nine years ago today: Every Mother's Son - Come On Down To My Boat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In