3610. Genesis - Can-Utility and the Coastliners

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Zk8Pe98YL.jpg
From: Foxtrot; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock
Ever since last night when I had the epic piece Supper's Ready playing in my car it got me in the mood to hear the rest of Foxtrot again.
Can-Utility and the Coastliners is such a great song over the spectrum; another one of those songs I wouldn't change a single thing about it if I could.

Hear Can-Utility and the Coastliners on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Cure - Friday I'm in Love

My song pick two years ago today: Carmen - Margarita

My song pick three years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op.130 - String Quartet No.13 "Cavatina"

My song pick four years ago today: Wadsworth Mansion - Sweet Mary

My song pick five years ago today: Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick eight years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick nine years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn