3612. Jethro Tull - Mother Goose

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61vhqnJoNSL.jpg
From: Aqualung; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock/Folk Rock
One of his more surreal and somewhat whimsical songs lyrically and very well written musically, Mother Goose is one of those songs that, whilst not one that I actively listen to, it's one that I do like.

Hear Mother Goose on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV. 1027 - Sonata in G Major

My song pick two years ago today: Ray Charles - Careless Love

My song pick three years ago today: Ohio Players - Funky Worm

My song pick four years ago today: Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - City of Lagoons

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Surrender

My song pick seven years ago today: Jim Croce - Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day

My song pick eight years ago today: The Doors - Crystal Ship

My song pick nine years ago today: Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn