3617. Sky - Where Opposites Meet

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71H2N%2BmhZEL._SX522_.jpg
From: Sky; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
Been thinking about Sky and their first album since the other day. This is Francis Monkman's 20 minute opus, which he seems to have one like this on each record; it's always a highlight for me.

Hear Where Opposites Meet on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jigsaw - Cry ('Til The Tears Run Dry)

My song pick two years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Piano Concerto No. 1

My song pick three years ago today: Jim Reeves & Patsy Cline - Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue?)

My song pick four years ago today: Soundgarden - Worse Dreams

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Quark, Strangeness and Charm

My song pick six years ago today: Steve Vai - Call it Sleep

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Calypso

My song pick eight years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Idecide

My song pick nine years ago today: Soft Cell - Tainted Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)