3618. Rush - Open Secrets

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51m9eo0349L._SX522_.jpg
From: Hold Your Fire; Year: 1987; Genre: Rock/Progressive Rock
Ah, mid 1980s Rush; it seems that you either love it or you hate it, but I'm sure there are some middle-of-the-road fans out there too that are indifferent. I'm one that loves it; to me their journey through the '80s was much more experimental, pushing the band to do things differently. Sure, it was great in the 1990s when they went back to basics, but they really pushed their sound in my opinion during the 1980s.
This in my opinion is among the stronger songs from Hold Your Fire, and one of my favourites from the album.

Hear Open Secrets on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On

My song pick two years ago today: The Soul Searchers - Think

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - My Wave

My song pick four years ago today: Midnight Oil - The Stars of Warburton

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - The Garden

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wicked Windows

My song pick seven years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Take Me Away

My song pick eight years ago today: Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies

My song pick nine years ago today: Fastball - The Way


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade