3619. Fleetwood Mac - Emerald Eyes

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71PwIp0bsWL._SX522_.jpg
From: Mystery to Me; Year: 1973; Genre: Rock
When thinking as to which song I was to pick today; Fleetwood Mac's Mystery to Me album kind of got stuck in my mind. I think I've said it before, but this is one of the band's most underrated and forgotten albums with some real good music on it. This is the first track and very much welcomes you in with that 70's rock sound that would make them famous.

Hear Emerald Eyes on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Thermals - I Know the Pattern

My song pick two years ago today: Grace Slick - El Diablo

My song pick three years ago today: Marcus Miller - Juice

My song pick four years ago today: Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

My song pick five years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 67 - Symphony No.5 in C

My song pick six years ago today: Al Di Meola - Bianca's Midnight Lullaby

My song pick seven years ago today: Ray Stevens - Mr. Businessman

My song pick eight years ago today: Elton John - Tiny Dancer

My song pick nine years ago today: Queen - A Kind of Magic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn