3620. Bay City Rollers - I Only Want to Be With You

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/B1t56TqjjDS._SX522_.jpg
From: Dedication; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock/Power Pop
This one came on yesterday, and I realized that I had not picked one from the Bay City Rollers yet. Whilst they and their music are not my favourite variety, I do like them and I grew up hearing them a lot; both of my parents loved their music.
Anyway, this is probably the best version in my opinion of this often covered pop standard; I love that backbeat and bass.

Hear I Only Want to Be With You on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - One Brown Mouse

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - It's Over

My song pick three years ago today: Petula Clark - Kiss Me Goodbye

My song pick four years ago today: The Walter Murphy Band - Toccata and Funk in D Minor

My song pick five years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night

My song pick six years ago today: Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

My song pick seven years ago today: Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - If I Go Away

My song pick nine years ago today: Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn