3621. Boston - Don't Be Afraid

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61EmA3h9KNL.jpg
From: Don't Look Back; Year: 1978; Genre: Hard Rock

Had Boston on the mind this morning; thought I'd pick another one from the hit-laden album Don't Look Back. This is the closing track and really does that job quite well with that great sound.

Hear Don't Be Afraid on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Moody Blues - Blue World

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme)

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Empty Spaces/Young Lust

My song pick four years ago today: Quasar - As You Fall Asleep

My song pick five years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte (Cave Man)

My song pick six years ago today: Stahlhammer - Eisbär

My song pick seven years ago today: The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Again

My song pick nine years ago today: Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn