3622. Rick James - Below the Funk (Pass the J)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81V8jvPLt%2BL._SX522_.jpg
From: Street Songs; Year: 1981; Genre: Funk/Soul
Funky Friday yet again... I happened to have Rick James on my mind, so yeah, I'm picking one of his. This one's got a nice infectious bass riff and an excellent beat that begs you to get out and dance.

Hear Below the Funk (Pass the J) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Black Sabbath - Symptom of the Universe

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - Just a Memory

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Orfeo/Nathan's Reel

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Flower of Scotland

My song pick five years ago today: Cybotron - Colossus

My song pick six years ago today: AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

My song pick seven years ago today: Steeleye Span - Black Jack Davy

My song pick eight years ago today: Heart - These Dreams

My song pick nine years ago today: The Police - Message in a Bottle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn