3623. Mr. Big - The Monster in Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61OUE0bvG9L.jpg
From: ...The Stories We Could Tell; Year: 2014; Genre: Hard Rock
After hearing some of their work yesterday I thought I'd pick one off their latest album, which I don't believe I've chosen one from as of yet. I've always found it real neat how recognizable Mr. Big is just by the sound of their music; I guess when you find a good sound that works you stick to it.

Hear The Monster in Me on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Liberty City

My song pick two years ago today: Primus - The Air is Getting Slippery

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Halfway There

My song pick four years ago today: Jim Croce - Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels)

My song pick five years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Last Train to London

My song pick six years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child

My song pick seven years ago today: The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today

My song pick eight years ago today: The Ventures - Walk-Don't Run

My song pick nine years ago today: Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade