3626. The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61-hkdbwxPL._SX522_.jpg
From: Abracadabra; Year: 1982; Genre: Electronic Rock/New Wave
I had early '80s Steve Miller Band on my mind and otherwise couldn't think of anything else to pick; not that it's a bad thing.
Frankly, I was a little surprised that I had not picked the title track off of Abracadabra yet; I've heard it a lot throughout my life. This is one where the music is the main draw for me; I've always found the lyrics, (especially in the chorus), a bit camp, but that's part of the song's mystique and charm.

Hear Abracadabra on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blood, Sweat & Tears - And When I Die

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Mademoiselle

My song pick three years ago today: David Shire - Night on Disco Mountain

My song pick four years ago today: King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - BU2B

My song pick six years ago today: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Born to Run

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Moths

My song pick eight years ago today: Steely Dan - Dirty Work

My song pick nine years ago today: John Denver - Opposite Tables


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn