3627. The Byrds - So You Want to be a Rock 'n' Roll Star

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71CCX82eKeL._SX522_.jpg
From: Younger than Yesterday; Year: 1967; Genre: Rock
Felt in the mood to listen to something from The Byrds today as well as pick a song of theirs. I'd actually forgotten about this song until today; a good time to get reacquainted with it.

Hear So You Want to be a Rock 'n' Roll Star on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Chi-Lites - Stoned Out of My Mind

My song pick two years ago today: Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

My song pick three years ago today: Yes - Madrigal

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Vergiss Uns Nicht

My song pick five years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - End of our Rope

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Velvet Green

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Das Alte Leid

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - The Piper Rap

My song pick nine years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Take The Money And Run


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade