3628. Chris Squire - Hold Out Your Hand

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZGutJ6TgL.jpg
From: Fish Out of Water; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock
Surprised I hadn't picked this one; it's probably my favourite song off of Chris Squire's Fish Out of Water album. This one that's deceptively difficult; on the surface it has a very listenable sound to those who just want a something to dance to, but when you listen past the surface there's a lot of amazing music going on.

Hear Hold Out Your Hand on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Al Green - Back Up Train

My song pick two years ago today: Karla DeVito - Bloody Bess

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions

My song pick four years ago today: Tom Petty - You Don't Know It Feels

My song pick five years ago today: Booker T. & the MGs - Melting Pot

My song pick six years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Get Yourself In Trouble

My song pick seven years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

My song pick eight years ago today: White Zombie - More Human Than Human

My song pick nine years ago today: Marc Cohen - Walking In Memphis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn